Why Magento ?
Magento is a leading open source eCommerce platform used by more than 240,000 businesses globally. Initially released back in 2008 and got took over by eBay in 2011 it has grown with leaps and bounds.
Following are few of the many reasons why there is a growing demand of Magento:
1. Security: Yes! Magento is known for it’s security. In eCommerce trust is everything. Security is must. Magento Enterprise edition has Secure Payment Bridge which provides PCI Data Security Standard (PCI PA-DSS).
2. Scalability: A platform is no good if it can’t scale. Scalability & Robustness are it’s prime characteristics.
3. Robust Framework: Magento is considered to be the most robust open source framework suited for eCommerce business. It’s architecture is designed to have several thousand products, users and sustain heavy traffic. It can handle product base, database & traffic hits in millions.
4. Feature Rich: Magento comes with builtin standard features like up-sell, marketing modules, product bundles, stock management etc, which are required in any eCommerce store. At the same time it provides features which supports Multi-lingual, Multi- currency as well as Multi-stores (oh yes! We know you love this).
5. Search Engine Friendly: Every online business needs complete onsite as well as offsite SEO optimization. Magento is very search engine friendly in terms of managing SEO friendly URLs, Meta Description, generating dynamic sitemaps and so on. SEO optimization with Magento becomes very handy specially when the website is having huge among of products.
6. Ease of Third Party Integration: eCommerce platforms needs integration with several third parties like Payment gateways, Merchant APIs, Logistic & Shipping APIs and so on. Magento provides seamless collaboration with various third party providers so your business can have leverage and implementation is simplified.
7. Huge Community Support: Magento being a widely used open source it has lots of community support in terms of the businesses using Magento as well as development community bring out new themes and plugins for the same. It has a very fast growing versatile community.
Unlocking Healthcare With the Power of Advanced Analytics Software
The Best Websites for Sports Fans and Enthusiasts.
Typo squatting Killer: Spammers advancement to take advantage!
Ideas for using lead generation to grow your business.
Magento 2 Audit: The Complete Guide to Conducting a Successful Magento 2 Audit
Meta’s WhatsApp integrates with Salesforce- Relief or Chaos?
Will SEO ever take over the world?
About Business Analyst
Why is E-Commerce in so much demand?
System Development Life Cycle(SDLC)
Some Words from Our
We are happy when our customers are too.Read More Testimonials
"Very easy to deal with, job done very well, and in good time. I would definitely hire again. "
"better than expected, everyone need to work with a freelancer like this i recommend 1000%"
“Great communication and excellent knowledge. I will work again with Ambient Infotech”
"What more can I say, I've have been very pleased with the work supplied. It was tricky in parts but I'm very satisfied with the work and the time it took to complete. I will be looking to hire them again in the future."
"Very skilled magento developer who knows how to tackle problems. Recommend him to anyone!"
Did a great and quick job again! Very good. I will work with them again. Highly recommended!
"Amazing Team. Very Patient and experienced. I would recommend them for all your IT related issues. They finished the project on time and i was outside states and did not release their payment even after the project was done but they waited very paitently and made sure that I was satisfied with the work. Thank You for the amazing work and I will definitely hire you for all the work in the future."
"Working with Ambient is smooth and uncomplicated! Strong recommendation! "
"I can t find the right words to describe this Team. They are amazing! Always on time and enormous knowledge. If they bid on your job, accept without hesitation. "