Know More about (B2B)
Business-to-business (B2B), also called B-to-B, is a form of transaction between businesses, such as one involving a manufacturer and wholesaler, or a wholesaler and a retailer. Business-to-business refers to business that is conducted between companies, rather than between a company and individual consumer. Business-to-business stands in contrast to business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-government (B2G) transactions.
- Business-to-business (B2B) is a transaction or business conducted between one business and another, such as a wholesaler and retailer.
- B2B transactions tend to happen in the supply chain, where one company will purchase raw materials from another to be used in the manufacturing process.
- B2B transactions are also commonplace for auto industry companies, as well as property management, housekeeping, and industrial cleanup companies.
- Reduce operating costs due to increase in the level of information provision and improvement of internal communication
- Provide employees with easy access to essential corporate information
- Make more efficient use of IT-resources through the optimization of the development costs
- Organize a single point of access to corporate information
Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Identifying profitable and unprofitable activities in business
- Sales planning, governance of the implementation of plans in real-time
- Budget planning, cash flow analysis
- Competition analysis, market research
- Production planning, efficient supply management, inventory
- And many more.
A few Business Solutions offered by Ambient InfoTech
Line of Business Solutions
With a diverse and widespread employee, stakeholder and customer base, organisations rely on business applications to run smoothly and efficiently as well as to extract and analyse relevant data to be able to take strategic business decisions. A relevant business application aligned with the business goals and implemented seamlessly can add tremendous value to the organisation helping them save time, effort and money while ensuring smooth operations.
- HCM: Softline can provide Human Capital Management Solutions that encompass the entire employee lifecycle from recruitment, hiring, on-boarding, management of time, leave and expenses, payroll, performance reviews, organisation management and separation and final settlement – all delivered efficiently from the cloud in a secure manner. Softline’s HCM Solutions have helped organisations to automate the entire process thereby saving time and money for the organisation and enabling the HR department to focus on strategic initiatives.
- IT Operations Management: Softline’s extensive experience in the IT consulting, implementation and operations field helps us to bring relevant vendors and solutions to our customers helping them to manage the key IT operations unifying processes across service, availability, asset and project management helping customers to reduce complexity and improve efficiency. All this managed from the cloud.
- Cloud Security: Softline works closely with leading global vendors to provide relevant cloud security solutions to our customers. Softline helps customers to safely migrate and store their assets in the cloud while preserving privacy, confidentiality and security.
- Expense Management: Softline can help customers bring in financial discipline into the organisation through a business solution that automates indirect supplies purchase process from PO to Invoice processing and asset management. Working with a leading expense management solution provider, Softline can help organisations to efficiently manage their vendor spends, travel and employee expenses.
- Customer Management: The adage ‘Customer is Queen’ hold true today more than ever with the internet and digital medium giving the customers the ability to sound their opinions and access your products from multiple routes. Softline can help our clients to manage their entire customer view and portfolio from a single console incorporating more than 17 feedback channels like email, social, IVR, Surveys, QR codes etc and build a complete Customer Management Story.
Enterprise Content Management
- Digital Capture of all documents
- Infrastructure to store and access the documents securely from any device
- Ability to collaborate on the documents and manage the versioning for teams
- Manage the document across its entire organisational lifecycle
- Processes for information governance with identity based access and other secure policies
Looking for a certified developer’s company?
Now, choose one of the best development companies in IndiaHire Us